Thursday, April 12, 2007

BROKEN TOILET?


Well today i said that is finally it, my toilet broke again. I'm tired of this shit, no pun intended. I had to go into my savings and get me a new toilet bowel for my crib, It costed me $450.00

I didn't know that buying a toilet seat was an all night event. So many colors and sizes they come in. Did I want a regular one, or the one that squirts you in the ass? Hey what you laughing for, at least I aint gotta buy toilet paper. Yo but while I was walking through the isle I spotted it. Some thug type shit. I found tha toilet seat for my ass, Its called FISHNFLUSH. This some thug type shit,I love fish and hey instead of flushing them down the toilet I can put them in the toilet. Dis special aquarium wraps around a clear inner toilet tank. It makes a fanciful and bold bathroom statement, but be warned: it is not for the pee-shy.

No comments: