Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Throwback of the Day: Total (feat. Missy Elliott) - “Trippin’”



This is back in the day when I was all about Bad Boy. Now… not so much. Although I must admit the new Danity Kane album is pretty hot. It made think about all the artists of Bad Boy years past. I don’t care what anyone says, Total were my shit. This song went hard, especially for the time it came out… it was very different-sounding. This video is a mess, though.

Sorry for the lack of updates today. I spent six hours studying for a final that I ended up getting sodomized by anyway. If only the questions had to do with what kind of tattoos Rihanna and Chris Brown share. I would have aced that bitch.
Blogged with the Flock Browser

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's not my first time to pay a visit this web site, i am browsing this web site dailly and take pleasant data from here all the time.

Here is my site ... Dien thoai

Anonymous said...

If you're looking cell phone for detailed personal information, hotels and high rises continue to go up.

My website dien thoai